Saturday, August 7, 2010

Here's Wil B

Man Hold Up! I am so throwed in the game right now it is ridiculous. I really haven't written in this blog because I have had so much on my freaking mind. I feel like I am unstable and sometimes I have to let the hulk out but it is only after listening to music and drinkin ya dig. Anyways what is going on with my life...

I was in Vegas with KB and went to the WSOP and it was a wonderful time. I got to meet a bunch of TG guys, drink, and degen and that is good. Vegas is crazy with all the shopping, good food, and gambling.

Went to Dominican Republic that shit is tight. I would go back next week. I missed my flight and had to pay $1.3k because I was being ignorant and stupid. It was still worth it and memories will last forever. People are lucky I came back to the US. Big shout out to my boys from back in school and Hans for keepin it trill on the local scene. I played poker and think I got cheated because my spanish isn't great. Could of ran bad too but it is what it is and Dominicans hollywood on every street including the river freaking amateurs.

Can't believe how blessed and fortunate I am. I see people struggling to pay bills and rent and wonder why I am in the position I am. It doesn't make since but one day it will.

Next blog won't be so cryptic but hey it is what it is. See me on them tables.

wbmustang

No comments: