Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Welcome Bizack

Guess who's bizzack
Still smell the blow on my clothes
Like crispy cream I was cooking them o's
Like horseshoes I was tossin' them o's

-Young Jeezy-

Been a while since I updated the blog. I always go out of town at the beginning of months and when I come back never update my blog and I guess basically I suck at getting back into the groove.

Last month went alright in terms of poker. I actually had a winning month but took a little bit of a downswing at the end of the month when I started playing the 180's. Sometimes I play the 180's and think wtf did I get myself into but I love them. I don't know if it is my addictive personality but the feeling when you go deep in one of those is pretty crazy. Although, you know that so much needs to go your way to get to the final table or take one down.

Some people will probably be like wtf is this fool doing up updating his blog. Well that's what happens when you got happy hr after work get some drinks in you and pass out early. Now its 3:04 am and I don't think I am going back to sleep. I mean I will pretty much gurantee myself being late to work if I go to sleep now.

Lately just been grinding the 180's and played a cash game session at Muckleshoot. I took a nice hit and I won't be playing that 3/5 game until I re up some money. It's hard because I want to build up a live roll but I guess it requires me taking a shot so I have to save up to take shots. I really don't like withdrawing from stars so I just save and take shots here and there. Oh well.

That kind of led to this funky mood I was in this weekend. Often times I read other peoples blogs and they talk about depression. I don't think I get depressed very much but sometimes when things aren't going right I get in stank moods. Kind of weird moods where I don't want to be bothered. I usually don't get like this but when you played bad and lost live and then play online and not exactly crushing it's hard to just be all excited lol. Although for the most part I usually just think about the positive. Think about how I am blessed to have a job in this economy and a skill where I can make myself some money. Kind of puts it into prespective I guess. I complain a lot but thats probably because I am lazy and don't like waking up at 6 am ;-).

I started my LLC and pretty excited about it. I think I am going to start doing some more research and looking at real estate stuff. I am trying to develop a network around me and as things get more set into place I will talk about it more. But hey Bradford Investments is an official company.

My plans for this month are just to play a lot of games. I have some trips I want to go on soon so I needs the money. Plus having a passport now I feel like I can make big time moves now :-) . Thats all I have for now I will post the results of last month below :-). Here's to success in 180's!

wbmustang



3 comments:

riskyrain said...

Good to see you doing well.

What's your does/will your LLC do?

wbmustang said...

Be used to purchase real estate and possibly rent it out to people we shall see.

Alex Fitzgerald said...

just keep plugging 180s man it gets even more addictive, and you'll just keep learning. glglglglglgllglg.

And yeah I get into those moods a lot. When I smoke a lot they just keep going. I usually have to get out and get some exercise and see some fun before I snap out of it.