Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Might Be On To Something

I played last night and besides the second place I got in an 180, I think that I generally was not playing my A game for some reason. I say this because I think I noticed a leak that I have a the final two tables. Hopefully that will help me when it comes down to it so that I can have more chips when I get to the final table.

Probably not going to play today. I have a business meeting after work and then I have a double header in softball. I am just going to use this time to go over some HH's and other players HH's to see if maybe my leak is valid. Either way something has to turn around. I think that studying more will help. It is always great when studying = results and they usually do in the long term. Just feel like I am in a general rut trying to get ahead.

Either way I dunno I just think I am so competitive deep down inside. I hate feeling like I am not winning because tbh I feel like a break even player. I am hungry! My ribs are touching like a starving African because I just am that hungry to win. I can't wait for the day I really can't. I know it will come sooner than later or I will have to quit. J/k about the quitting thing but I know I need to play better.

wbmustang

2 comments:

Alex Fitzgerald said...

Get on those damn training sites and watch how the ballas play the final two tables imo

Alexander Carr said...

more posts imo. nose to the grindstone.