Monday, August 18, 2008

Running Terrible

Right now I am running the opposite of Usain Bolt. If you don't know who that is that is the Jamaican that won the 100m in the Olympics. This guy slowed down at the end of the race and actually broke the world record. Anyways, I need to figure out what is going on with my game. My initial reaction is telling me variance because I am down around like 60 bi's. It seemed like I was coming over the hump a little but I still lost. I will probably get a coaching session, look over hands, and have some people sweat me to make sure that my game is not falling off. Oh well, this has been one of the main reasons why I have not posted because I have not been running too great and its kinda frustrating. At first when I was going through the downswing I knew it was bad but not that bad until I looked at sharkscope. I am sure I can get over this hump and not really tripping but I can see that it does start to affect you a little. Oh well at least I get to sit in this cube for 8 hrs sigh. Till next time!

wbmustang

1 comment:

TheLipoFund said...

Don't feel so bad, every downswing goes like that. You win big, lose big, start coming back, lose bigger, get even, then win big again, then repeat it until you go crazy. That's the cyclical nature of poker. Be happy though, you ran really good against me, I don't remember you losing a pot vs. me Sunday, not that I was paying very close attention.

Just remember to get money, because MOB. I thought you knew that based on some earlier posts, but then I hear you talking about a date instead of playing the 200k, I dunno man you sound like a poser to me.

WannaBeWeezy should be your new stars name