Friday, August 8, 2008

Running Terrible & Vegas

Well, I am not gonna lie and tell you I am on a heater but I have been running kind of bad. Even though it is a small sample I am definitely down in the month of August. I played a lot yesterday to try to get back on track to get SilverStar and was getting destroyed. Sometimes it was due to me making stupid calls for my chip stacks so I gotta be really focused and need to tighten up my game. I definitely found out the hard way about calling on the bubble with 44 :-s. There were a couple of times I was at the final table and didn't finish as high as I wanted to. I think I might only have like one 45 man win this month but could be exaggerating really bad. Hopefully it won't take me long to clear the turbulence and get back to crushing. I think I might go over some hands and study when I get back to make sure I am back on track.

On a side note I am really excited to go to Las Vegas this weekend. I plan on playing the tournament at Planet Hollywood @ least twice because it is the most bang for my buck. I will dibble and dabble in some $1/$2 so that should be good as well. I am just ready to get out of Seattle but specifically this cubicle for a couple of days. I really miss college because you have your own schedule and you do what you want during the day. Now I am relegated to work for "The Man" for 40 hrs a week but oh well. I will post some stuff with results and fun stories when I get back. Wish me luck!

wbmustang

1 comment:

vers said...

gl in vegas. If u play $1/$2 just be the hugest nit pf and basically play it like early stages of a sng, set mine for cheap and don't slowplay big pairs. I prob wouldn't open raise less than 99+, AQs.

I ordered a sick shirt that relates to ure bit about working for the man. It says "Hustler's set their own schedule and haters work 9 to 5." haha