Saturday, July 11, 2009

SharkScope @ $10k

Well it took me long enough but I finally hit the $10k mark for profit on SharkScope. Some people may roll their eyes and think it is pretty wack but hey I am proud. I have actually managed to make $10k doing something in my spare time so that also makes it better. I guess I could be out having fun at the bars and clubs but hey that's more about spending money than making it.

I haven't updated this blog because I suck at doing things after I get back in town. I always feel like I am the laziest person on earth. If I don't do things right when I get back into town then my life really goes to hell. That was the case again this time as I didn't unpack anything and everything goes down hill from there. I am finally kind of back on track but hey its like the middle of the month now.

Hmm now its time to really sit down and set some goals for the month. Last month, I feel like I had a good goal trying to put in 1,500 games but things didn't happen how I wanted them to. I put in the games but I wasn't playing my A game which lead me to posting that post at the end of the month. This month I am going to shoot for 1k games played and an ROI of 25-30%. I think that I may be overestimating my ROI in these games since they have gotten a little bit hard so I might have to sit down and reasses sustainable ROI's. I will also try to play more MTT's when I am on and we will see how that goes.

So far this month I haven't put that much volume in but I think that I am playing a lot better. I still cut down tables and now I am usually 12-14 tabling during my seasons. I don't feel rushed at all and everything is flowing smoothly so I probably won't add anymore tables for a little. I feel like I am just taking everything I have learned from last month and trying to really apply it to my game. I feel like I learned so much psychologically and mentally about the game that it will do nothing but help me when I play in the future.

Lastly, I just really wanted to say thank you to the game of poker. I know it sounds crazy and people are going to ask me wtf I am talking about but let me explain. I feel like I have talked to so many different people just by playing this game. I can't say enough for the network of people that I feel like I have gained from this game. People that are always there to listen to you help you and also share their experiences. It is unbelieveable how much you can just learn just by listening to people share their past experiences. More than likely, it will keep you from making a mistake that they had made or just have a different way of looking at a situation. I really feel like the things that I have learned from other people has turned me into a much better player today.

Oh yeah I almost forgot congratulations on and good luck tomorrow TheLipoFund. It's crazy enough you took down the weekly TLB now just beat that chick Katja Thater! Vamoooooooooooos!

4 comments:

mattiesmat said...

Awesome man! Good job. You deserve it, you seem very motivated.

vers said...

congrats on the profit

Yodaddy379 said...

nice work man, keep it up in the 45s

oh, and stay outta my games

Alexander Carr said...

just read this post. congrats!