Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stay On My Grizzly

This month has gone fairly well so far. It is going to be tough but I think I will be able to squeeze in 1k games for the month. When you play just 180's, your volume definitely declines a little bit due to the load times when I play. I have been incorporating the $12 45's back into my game. I think I have Ninja set up to run up to like 6 of them. I think playing them will increase my volume because I am not waiting as long for the 180's to load.

When I played the 45's I forgot how much I loved them back in the day. I think I am better playing them now especially after getting more comfortable with the 180's. I am sure that I have some things to touch up on but the more I play/review the more I will be able to adjust.

Anyways that's all I have for now. I am scheduled to go on a business trip to Toronto Canada next week so I am not sure how much I will be playing at the beginning of April. Hopefully I will be able to meet up with vers, shen, or cardlo will see what happens.

wbmustang

No comments: