Thursday, September 11, 2008

Poker, Football, and FIFA 09

Poker was going good until last night. I decided to take a shot and mix in some $11+1 and ran like absolute crap on all of them. It seemed like I was doing alright at the $6.50's and was getting crushed in the $12's. It also didn't help that I was checking to see what lobby I busted out from to load up the right tournament. Oh well next time I won't do this and just run a session with just $12's. My plan now is to grind back up till I get a little bit above 2k in the roll and then take the shot again. I guess you can't run as smooth as butter when you move up all the time.

Words cannot explain how excited I am about the football season starting. It seems like I was just waiting and waiting and now it is finally here. The Broncos did not let me down on Monday night and kicked the living dog piss out of the Jokeland Raiders. It was also comforting to see how well our passing game looked without our number one receiver Brandon Marshall. Eddie Royal looked really good and I am looking forward to seeing how dangerous our offense is this year. However I thought the game was a little misleading and still want to see improvement in special teams and the run game. I am very excited for the Broncos vs. Chargers game this season because we owe that punk Phillip Rivers a little payback.

This morning I left my xbox 360 on and when I go home I get to play FIFA '09 demo. Even though the demo is only 2x2 halves, which actually sucks balls, I am waiting to see how much they improved on the game from '08. I am pretty sure I won't be disappointed and can't wait to get home to play it which happens in about a half hour.

3 comments:

TheLipoFund said...

fifa 08 is already one of my favroite sports' games, so improvement is gonna be sick

and stay out of my 12s, and damn a 2k roll? you are usain bolt

wbmustang said...

If I run like a crackhead when I move up then you won't have to worry about that.

Anonymous said...

Wow you have really have a lot of time to do this stuff.
from alli